Thursday, December 13, 2007

Best Live Acts of '07


I've seen a ton of live acts this year, too. Have you? Here's a brief rundown of those I can remember, including anyone I saw for at least a half hour at Coachella. I'll be counting down my favorites as the year rolls to a close.

Coachella
Arctic Monkeys
Arcade Fire
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rage Against The Machine
Manu Chao Radio Bemba Sound System
Regina Spektor
Silversun Pickups
Kings of Leon
The Jesus & Mary Chain
Sonic Youth
Third Eye Blind
Willie Nelson
Kaiser Chiefs
Rodrigo y Gabriela
The Fratellis
The Cribs
Grizzly Bear
Lupe Fiasco
Mika

Individual Shows
The Police
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Spoon
Hanson
Arcade Fire
LCD Soundsystem
Jamie Cullum & The LA Philharmonic
The Hold Steady
Art Brut
Manu Chao Radio Bemba Sound System
Dave Matthews Band

I may have missed someone, but I don't think so. Seen any of these acts, in festival or otherwise? What'd you think?

No comments: