Saturday, December 8, 2007

Poof, I'm Back

That's right. 5 months after my last post, I've decided to try to get back into the groove of blogging. There will be changes, there will be a more casual atmosphere, and I'll let you know what you can look forward to for the rest of the year.

For starters, no more of the strict structure I adhered to before. No more video pick of the day, no more daily news, none of that. I'm going to do all of that stuff, of course, but without the self-imposed daily requirement. Get over it.

Instead, more random musings. More posts about songs I love - expect one on The Streets' "It's Too Late" soon - more posts on albums, shows, and the occasional posting about completely non-music-related things.

And lists! I love my lists. So a heads up: I'm making my year-end lists. So expect a best-albums list, a best-songs list, a best-concerts list (because I've seen a lot this year.

So get psyched. Get ready. Cause tomorrow I'm really kicking it off, with my thoughts on Tim Burton's totally awesome Sweeney Todd.

No comments: