Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today's News: Dicks, Chicks, and more.


Ugh. I hate the Emmy's. Every year they just serve to piss me off. A Heroes nomination, but no Lost? Grey's Anatomy but no Friday Night Lights? C'mon, now.

---

Hypocritically, I'll follow that by praising them for nominating the now-classic SNL Sketch "Dick In A Box" for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics. This is one of my favorite songs/video clips of the year.

---

I didn't even know there was a Hard Rock Park being built in Myrtle Beach, much less that it featured a Led Zeppelin roller coaster that's now apparently finished. I want to go back, play some more par-3 golf, some more putt putt, and rock out to A Whole Lotta Love.

---

Watch Amy Winehouse build her beehive haircut. How much do you think that makes her head weigh?

---

I Guess I'm Floating has an mp3 cover of Avril Lavigne trying to sing Coldplay's The Scientist. I don't like it, so I'm not linking to it. You can go over there if you really want to hear it.

No comments: