Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Today's News: Don't Read


Ooh, two days in a row. Here we go!

---

Pras says the Fugees ain't reuniting. “Me and ‘Clef, we on the same page, but Lauryn is in her zone, and I’m fed up with that shit. Here she is, blessed with a gift, with the opportunity to rock and give and she’s running on some bullshit? I’m a fan of Lauryn’s but I can’t respect that.”

I'd be fed up with that shit, too.

---

In the most recent issue of XXL, 50 Cent blames reading too much for Nas's dropoff in sales. "You have people that are extremely book smart that lack common sense so they don’t know what’s going to affect their audience."

In other news, I'm still dying to hear Nas's Hip Hop is Dead

---

The White Stripes played a one-note show in Canada yesterday. Yup. One note. This, after playing on boats and buses and all sorts of wacky places.

No comments: