Thursday, June 7, 2007

Today's Juiciest News

Every day or so, I'll run down what I think are the most interesting news items I find out there on the interwebs. I do the work so you don't have to. SO:

---

No Doubt is going back into the studio for their first album in 6 years. Apparently the band will record music while Gwen finishes her tour, then they'll finish the album together. I'm not a big fan of some of their later stuff, but anything that gets her yodeling solo act off the radio gets props from me.

---

If you're going to Bonnaroo, don't miss this year's Superjam. It's just been announced - Led Zeppelin's John Paul Jones, Ben Harper, and ?uestlove from The Roots. That's so cool in so many ways.

---

The Spice Girls are almost officially reunited. "We’ll see what turns out, but between you and me, I’m really hopeful that it definitely will happen," says Victoria Beckham. My roommates will be excited about this.

---

I learned "Stuck Between Stations" on the guitar today. This is big news.

No comments: