Thursday, June 21, 2007

Today's News: Lunch, Fire, and Ozzy


It's been slow in the news lately. Here's what we got:

---

I want a Kurt Cobain lunchbox...

---

Amy Winehouse may sing the next bond theme. She would be my favorite bond singer in recent memory.

---

Arcade Fire are touring with LCD Soundsystem. This tour will sell out about 1 second after it goes on sale, no joke. And it'll be the greatest show ever. Because while I love AF, they truly are so much better live.

---

Ozzy Osbourne sold his house to Christina Aguilera.

“I don’t want to stay in that house any more,” Ozzy reportedly said. “The house holds bad memories for me because it reminds me of the terrible time Sharon got cancer and of times when me and the kids were doped out of our minds.”

Oooookay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got your present..
you're gotta pee in your pants its so hilarious :) heheheheheheh

Chrissy said...

ozzy osbourne is quite possibly the classiest man I know.

and as much as I like Amy Winehouse (rehab is totally my ringtone), she freaks me the fuck out. srsly, she just looks weird. If she sings a bond theme song, do we have to see her face?