Friday, June 15, 2007

Today's News, and some from past days that I neglected to mention

A late start to the day, but here's some of the news from today and yesterday (post-news-update):

---

Akon's back. Check out his new track, "Put the Blame on Me," in which he apologizes for "things that I’ve done; things that haven’t occurred yet; things they don’t want to take responsibility for." Almost like he planned to go crazy over the last few months, in anticipation of this track.

---

In case you by some chance haven't seen already, the first songs on Guitar Hero III have been revealed. I'm particularly psyched for Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock," Weezer's "My Name Is Jonas," The Rolling Stones' "Paint It Black," and Pearl Jam's "Even Flow."

Though honestly? Of the 13 songs named, there are only two I don't love. This is already my favorite guitar hero songlist. I can't wait to own it on my Wii.

---

Britney Spears has gone crazy...er. On her website, she's got a poll, where her most diehard fans can vote for the title of her new album. Option #1? "Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like". I'm still trying to understand what that means. I hope it wins.

---

Finally, I like the Ramones, though I don't know them that well. And I'd definitely love to own a pair of their new Converse shoes. That's awesome.

No comments: