Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today's News That I Care About (yesterday's, too)

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, besides the advance review. It was the first day at the new job, and I didn't feel like slacking...too much. Luckily, it was a slow news day. So is today.

But Chris, I've been plugging in phone numbers and email addresses like a maniac since the internet went back up today, so pardon me for wasting my time with this for 5 minutes.

IT'S THE NEWS!

---

Have you seen the Smashing Pumpkins' new website? It's largely user-controlled, where they invite people to upload bootleg concert footage and photographs. Apparently, you can find many of the tracks from their new album, Zeitgeist (due out 7/7/07) there, though I haven't had the time to listen to them. Still, cool website.

---

Good Charlotte are going to be opening for Justin Timberlake for a number of his upcoming tour dates. Jigga what? Why does this band still exist? And why are they opening for Justin Timberlake?? He can do better than that...

---

That's it so far. There's a 28 inch pizza in my office, and I haven't watched the Sopranos, but I want to, and I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers on the ending, so SAY NOTHING to me. I already know it uses Journey. Which is weird. And makes me want to watch it just to see what all the controversy's about.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

the ending of the sopranos.

...

*sigh*